각 NI-DAQ 버젼마다 어떠한 변화가 있었나요?
주요한 소프트웨어 버전:
문제가 해결된 소프트웨어 버전:
NI-DAQ는 많은 버젼업이 되었습니다. 각 버젼마다 어떠한 업그래이드가 있었는지 알고 싶습니다.
답변의 내용은 영문이오니 유의바랍니다.
This document gives a brief revision history of NI-DAQ for Windows beginning with NI-DAQ 4.9. Follow this link for the revision history of NI-DAQ for Mac OS
is the last version to support the AT-A2150, DSP-2200, and EISA-A2000. For Window 3.1 we recommend NI-DAQ 5.0.5
; this is the latest NI-DAQ version supported under Windows 3.1. NI-DAQ 6.1
is the latest version to support legacy MIO boards. Most other boards are supported by the current NI-DAQ driver
. For a complete list of unsupported hardware, refer to the ReadMe file included with the NI-DAQ installation files.
- NI-DAQ 4.9.0
This is the latest NI-DAQ version to support the AT-A2150, DSP-2200, and EISA-A2000 boards.
- NI-DAQ 5.0.0
A new, more versatile NI-DAQ Configuration Utility was added with this version. This utility includes autotesting and board reconfiguration.
- NI-DAQ 5.0.5
This is the final version supported under Windows 3.1.
- NI-DAQ 5.1.0
Version 5.1 supports 16-bit and 32-bit programming under Windows 95. It is the last version to support 16-bit programming.
- NI-DAQ 6.0.0 (Release Notes)
16-bit programming under Windows 95 was dropped with this version. It adds the following features:
- DAQ Channel Wizard support for analog output and digital IO channels. The Channel Wizard allows you to assign names and software scaling to particular channels and access these channels by name in LabVIEW.
- This version is the first to incorporate Remote Device Access. This feature allows you to easily control a DAQ board in a remote networked computer when using LabVIEW or the Easy IO Library in CVI.
- OPC server is added for use with Industrial Automation applications.
- NI-DAQ 6.1.0 (Release Notes)
- This is the first version tested under Windows 98.
- The DAQ VIs in LabVIEW are rewritten in native LabVIEW 5.0 format in this version for more efficient execution.
- Remote Device Access (RDA) configuration added into the standard NI-DAQ Configuration Utility rather than requiring a separate utility.
- This is the last version to support many legacy (i.e., non-Plug-and-Play) DAQ boards.
- NI-DAQ 6.5.0 (Release Notes)
- Measurement and Automation Explorer, an extension to the standard Windows Explorer, replaced the NI-DAQ Configuration Utility. DAQ boards are now configured and tested within the Windows Explorer environment
- Real-Time DAQ hardware products (PCI and PXI 7030/7040) are supported under NI-DAQ 6.5
- USB DAQ products are supported under Windows 98
- NI-DAQ 6.6.0 (Release Notes)
- Windows 2000 support added in NI-DAQ 6.6
- Support is added for several new timing, SCXI, SCC, and DSA (Dynamic Signal Analysis) products.
- New programming examples are included, particularly for digital handshaking operations in LabVIEW and the NI-DAQ API
- IEEE-1394 (Firewire) is supported under Windows 98
- This is the last version of NI-DAQ to support LabVIEW 4.x
- NI-DAQ 6.7.0 (Release Notes)
- USB and IEEE-1394 (Firewire) are supported under Windows 2000
- LabVIEW DAQ VIs are changed to use Call Library Nodes (direct DLL calls) rather than CINs (Code Interface Nodes.) This significantly reduces load time for these VIs
- Support for LabVIEW 4.x dropped with this version
- Version 6.7 includes new programming examples, particularly for timing IO operations in ComponentWorks
- NI-DAQ 6.8.0 (Release Notes)
- New NI-DAQ Setup program.
- Support for new hardware (see the NI-DAQ User Manual for NI-DAQ 6.8.0)
- New NI-DAQ functions and examples (see the NI-DAQ Readme file, mentioned in the NI-DAQ Release Notes for Version 6.8.0)
- Measurement & Automation Explorer 2.0
- NI-DAQ 6.9.0 (Release Notes, NI-DAQ 6.9.0 Readme file)
- Windows Me support added in NI-DAQ 6.9.0
- Support for new hardware (see the NI-DAQ User Manual for NI-DAQ 6.9.0)
- New NI-DAQ functions and examples (see the NI-DAQ Readme file, mentioned in the NI-DAQ Release Notes for Version 6.9.0)
- NI-DAQ 6.9.1 (Release Notes, NI-DAQ 6.9.1 Readme file)
- Updates Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) to version 2.1 to support LabVIEW RT 6.0.3
- Support for up to 64 devices and/or device numbers
- Support for new hardware (see the NI-DAQ 6.9.1 Readme file)
- NI-DAQ 6.9.2 (Release Notes, NI-DAQ 6.9.2 Readme file)
- Windows XP support added in NI-DAQ 6.9.2
- CardWizard support for Windows NT
- Support for new hardware (see the NI-DAQ 6.9.2 Readme file)
- New NI-DAQ functions and examples (see the NI-DAQ 6.9.2 Readme file)
- NI-DAQ 6.9.3 (Release Notes, NI-DAQ 6.9.3 Readme file)
- Support for new hardware (see the NI-DAQ 6.9.3 Readme file)
- Multiple issues fixed from previous releases of NI-DAQ (see the NI-DAQ 6.9.3 Readme file)
DAQ Support: NI-DAQ Driver Support for Windows
KnowledgeBase DIRECT-3S8SNV: What Is Remote Device Access (RDA)?
DAQ Support: Hardware Installation Wizard
Multifunction DAQ Driver Download Page
KnowledgeBase 4MHF1RVG: What Changes Were Made in the Various Versions of NI-DAQ for Windows?