How Do I Connect An Arduino Uno To My PC?
Primary Software Version:
Primary Software Fixed Version:
I want to use the LabVIEW Interface for Arduino Uno. How do I connect my Arduino Uno to my PC?
Complete the following steps to connect your Arduino Uno to your PC for use with the LabVIEW Interface for Arduino:
Related Links: External Link: Arduino - Homepage
- Download the latest version of the Arduino IDE for your operating system from the following link: http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
- Extract the downloaded files to C:\Program Files.
- Attach the Arduino Uno to the PC using a USB cable.
- Windows will attempt to install drivers for the Arduino but will not be able to find the correct drivers.
- Click the Driver tab on the Arduino Uno properties window, then click Update Driver...
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software.
- Browse to C:\Program Files\Arduino-xxxx\drivers.
- Click Next.
- Click Close.
- The Arduino Uno should now be listed under Ports(COM&LPT) in the Windows Device Manager.
External Link: Aduino - Software