- Webcast: Introduction to LabVIEW for Green Engineering
Learn about the basics of NI LabVIEW and how you can use it for applications ranging from monitoring emissions to evaluating renewable energy performance.
- Webcast: Green Engineering Applications for Data Acquisition
An introduction to DAQ technologies for sustainable design, environmental monitoring, and renewable energy.
- Case Study: Controlling the World's Largest Fuel-Cell Hybrid Locomotive
See how Vehicle Projects uses NI CompactRIO and LabVIEW to monitor and control the safety and operation of a fuel-cell locomotive.
- Case Study: Nucor Refines Steel Recycling Using LabVIEW and NI Hardware
Using hardware and software from NI, Nucor developed a variety of automation systems that have greatly reduced the amount of electricity used and eliminated potential safety issues at its Marion, Ohio facility.
- Case Study: CEMs Engineering Lowers Energy Consumption by 30%
See how CEMs Engineering lowered energy consumption of large-scale air conditioning systems using NI hardware and software to acquire and analyze real-time date for more efficient cooling.
- Case Study: Researchers Perform Environmental Monitoring in the Costa Rican Rain Forest
See how La Selva is using NI LabVIEW software and NI CompactRIO hardware to deploy a wireless sensor system that collects a variety of environmental measurements and gives researchers around the world access to the measurements over the Internet.